Friday, August 14, 2009

Brief Post

Hey! We are having A BLAST!!! :)) We are meeting so many new cool people and we are learning so many things from this conference that we can use back in Delaware! We are branching out to other Special Olympic teams and seeing what their program offers and we exchange information so both programs will benefit!

Well, I would love to write more, but we are off to have a prep rally (decorating so many things) and then we are going to a softball game! :) It's going to be a blast and we will update the blog(a more through description on what our day was like :) Stay tuned!

Have a nice day :)

CAITLIN'S POST: I had a rough morning! I woke up at 3 am and so I was tired all morning. BUT this morning we had a super breakfast and then we had meetings ALL DAY LONG. it took a long time! I was so tired. The first meeting was about what Project Unify means. The teenagers were separated from everone and we all had to sign a big huge banner on the wall about what successful programs were like. We had lunch and then back for more meetings and then we had to do a group activity, and then we took a bus to be Fans in the stands at a softball game in Liincoln. We got home at like 9ish and I was so hungry. The good part about today was that Clem and I meet a LOT of people and we are friends with all of them. We are exchanging phone numbers and emails and facebooks. Everyone is so nice!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. HI Caitlin,
    I'm enjoying reading your and Clem's blog. Camp is hot, humid and buggy. I'm sure you miss it. Jon Buzby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I can't wait to read what you two add to it. It was so great meeting you and I wish you the best of luck with all of your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete